Gain the Advantage with a Team of Experts on Your Side
For better or worse, taxes significantly impact bottom lines. Your business, professional, personal and family goals are affected by them. We understand the frustration and anxiety caused by the thought of complying with the ever-changing and complicated tax laws. More importantly, we help minimize confusion, risks and liabilities while maximizing opportunities with our tax planning services.
For 50-plus years as business owners, CPAs, management and financial consultants, and thought leaders, we’ve been analyzing the intricacies of federal, state and international tax laws and strategizing how to apply them to our clients’ advantage. We help our clients navigate the ups and downs of life, the economy, business trends, and regulatory cycles. Our credentials include not just CPAs, but also Masters of Taxation, Enrolled Agents, and Personal Financial Specialists. This enables us to anticipate risks and opportunities stemming from the ever-changing tax environment.
Tax Services That Go Beyond the Current Year and Numbers
We get to know you and provide hands-on support wherever you are in your individual or business lifecycle. Whether the tax assistance you need is sophisticated, routine, strategic, or prompted by a major milestone event, we’ll focus on and thoroughly grasp all aspects of your unique situation. We collaborate with you to help you navigate potential obstacles, avoid costly mistakes, and benefit from our comprehensive advice.
Our tax planning and tax preparation services are more than checking figures and computations on complex tax forms, schedules and supplements; or completing partnership, corporate, payroll, international, fiduciary, and gift tax returns. We help you plan ahead for the future. Setting you up for success beyond the short-term.
Peace of Mind
Our clients like that we proactively keep in touch about their tax issues and compliance. It’s our “no surprises” policy in action and part of the Mercadien Client Experience. Our clients are reassured knowing that we pay close attention on all levels, and that well-trained, committed and passionate professionals provide quality tax preparation and tax planning services year after year.
Whether that means exiting or expanding your business, considering a merger or acquisition, forming a family foundation, taking a job overseas, funding a college or retirement savings plan, buying a home or taking a vacation, our clients are comforted knowing that they can focus on what they want to do. The main goals of our tax planning and tax preparation services are to minimize your tax burden and maximize your after-tax profitability. Our team helps you achieve your objectives more efficiently and confidently.
These are the reasons our clients entrust us with the most critical and confidential parts of their financial lives and futures – and send us referrals. We’re gratified they recognize the value in our innovative approach.
Mercadien’s Tax Preparation and Planning Services Include
- Preparation of all federal, state and local tax returns
- Entity selection tax considerations
- Analysis of tax consequences of specific transactions
- Structuring of mergers, sales and acquisitions
- Succession planning
- Planning and assistance with pension, profit sharing and other employee benefit plans
- Foreign tax planning and human capital services
- Multi-state planning
- Representation before federal and state taxing authorities
- Preparation of individual federal and state tax returns
- Preparation of gift and estate transfer tax returns
- Preparation of fiduciary federal and state tax returns
- Analysis of the tax consequences of specific transactions
- Personal financial planning
- Estate planning and estate plan reviews
- College, retirement, and other milestone planning
- Trustee and Executor support services
- Distribution planning and management