Manufacturing Accounting and Consulting Services
HELPING YOU EVOLVE
Manufacturing and distribution in the United States has changed dramatically over the past few decades. Between global competition, executive leadership transitions, rapidly changing technologies, worker shortages and inadequate financing, traditional manufacturing and distribution companies are under fire to evolve in order to stay relevant.
Our manufacturing consulting services help our clients navigate these challenges in the United States and globally. Our clients stay compliant by leveraging Mercadien knowledge and resources to minimize tax liabilities, streamline operations to become more nimble and up-to-date, and to take stock of the trade environment as it relates to cost containment and inventory management. We anticipate changes with industry insight and expertise, supporting our manufacturing and distribution clients in their growth by managing potential obstacles and staying ahead of global and national trends.
SPECIALIZED SERVICES FOR MANUFACTURING AND DISTRIBUTION COMPANIES
At Mercadien, we don’t just make recommendations, we execute on action plans. We are always on the lookout for opportunities – whether that be undiscovered R&D credits, the Domestic Production Activities Deduction (DPAD), or a new way to increase operational efficiency – our goal is to achieve innovative solutions for our clients through collaboration. Our clients appreciate the wide range of resources our professionals bring to the table, drawing from our experience in all practice areas to gain a comprehensive perspective on their challenges to successfully meet their objectives.
When you engage us, you’ll see our partners out in the field, on location, rolling up their sleeves to achieve a common purpose. This hands-on support is part of what we call delivering the Mercadien Client Experience and helps us stay perpetually engaged to ensure we remain abreast of our clients’ challenges, goals, operations and industry nuances.
We know many manufacturing and distribution companies are working harder than ever to acquire new customers. We consider it our job to help you identify and minimize risk, strategically plan for expansion in current and other markets, develop a more competitive case for bank financing, manage your supply chain – and when the time comes – create a succession plan to protect your legacy.
OUR MANUFACTURING ACCOUNTING AND CONSULTING SERVICES INCLUDE
- Succession and exit planning
- Productivity improvement
- Assurance services
- Cash flow management
- Tax planning and compliance, including multi-state and international
- Section 179d, Domestic Production Activities, Research and Development and other industry-specific tax-savings opportunities
- Preparation of financing and bank packages
- Internal control studies
- Business and risk assessment
- Contract and performance audits
- New Jersey Business & Industry Association
- MIDJersey Center for Economic Development
- New Jersey Technology and Manufacturing Association
- Mid-Atlantic Steel Fabricators Association
- Association for Corporate Growth
- Association of Certified Management Consultants
- Center for Strategic Business Integrity
- Association for Strategic Planning
- New Jersey State Chamber of Commerce
- MIDJersey Chamber of Commerce
- Princeton Regional Chamber of Commerce