Maximize Your Earnings
As an athlete, individual or business owner in the entertainment industry, you live in a fast-paced world of opportunity and complexity that demands confidentiality and a substantial level of trust. You need advisors around you who know the ins and outs of your business – giving you a high level of service, passion and attention to detail – as well as someone who stays perpetually engaged in all your financial activity. Through our sports and entertainment consulting services, we do all this and more by delivering the Mercadien Client Experience.
We understand you’re busy and your team must be on top of the day-to-day details. We also know that it’s our job to help you make the most of your earnings window – whether that be seasonal or due to age or injury. We always take a strategic view with our clients, getting to know their personal and business objectives to gain a full picture. We value continuity in all our relationships and will always anticipate changes with industry insight and expertise to help you navigate potential obstacles and obtain sophisticated solutions.
A Client Experience Customized For High Profile Business
Our sports and entertainment consulting professionals work with major and minor league franchises, athletic organizations and stadiums, theaters, theme parks, media companies, professional athletes, and other high-profile clients. Every one of our clients has different needs regarding tax planning, financial management, and contract compliance, so we work closely with your other advisors to achieve innovative solutions for you. We draw from our wide spectrum of in-house resources to ensure our clients receive the most comprehensive solutions to meet their goals. From wealth management and estate planning to financial statements and family office services, we handle it all.
Our Sports and Entertainment Consulting Services Include
Business Plan Development
- Creation of business plans for capital acquisition and franchise financing
- Facility feasibility studies, lease analyses and negotiations
- Development of naming rights agreements and marketing agreements for sporting and theme park events to secure blue-chip sponsors and promote ticket sales
- Structuring and development of management agreements
Athlete and Entertainment Business Management
- Financial, tax and professional advisory
- Contract administration
- Preparation of complex interstate tax returns
- Strategic planning
- Business and financial consulting
- Management consulting
- Trust and estate planning
- Family office services
- Representation before taxing and other government authorities
Valuation, Acquisition, and Sale of Major and Minor League Franchises
- Procurement of capital acquisition financing
- Representation of prospective purchasers before governing bodies