Webinar – What the New CRA NPR Proposal Means to Your Bank
Date: Wednesday, December 14, 2022 | 10:30 AM - 12:00 PM
Venue: Your Computer,
Description: Join us for a complimentary webinar, What the New CRA NPR Proposal Means to Your Bank. In this presentation, presenter Ken Thomas will explain why the CRA NPR will not only result in a greatly increased regulatory burden, especially for banks over $2 billion in assets, but also reduced CRA ratings across the board for banks of all sizes, which can backburner or even kill M&A and other expansion plans. He will also update attendees on the possibility of an industry legal challenge to this proposal.
Attendees of this complimentary webinar will learn:
- The purpose of CRA “Modernization”
- How we ended up with a 700-page NPR with three prudential regulators
- How various sized banks and business models will be impacted differently
- Overall summary of 650 NPR comments
- The predicted increase in failing CRA ratings for banks of all sizes
- The increased attractiveness of the Strategic Plan option
- Why there may be an industry legal challenge to the NPR
10:30 – 12:00 PM – Presentation
Presented by: Kenneth H. Thomas, Ph.D.
President, Community Development Fund Advisors
Hosted by: Mercadien’s Financial Institutions Services Group
Refund/Cancellation Policy: Since this program will be presented free of charge, there will be no refunds issued. For more information regarding complaint and/or program cancellation policies, please contact our office at 609-689-9700 or email email@example.com.
1.5 CPE credits in Specialized Knowledge is offered. No advance preparation or prerequisites required.