Webinar: Protecting Your Institution During Uncertain Times
- This event has passed.
Date: Wednesday, March 22, 2023 | 1:00 PM - 2:30 PM
Venue: Your Computer,
Description: We’ve all read the shocking news of recent financial institution failures. We’re also well aware of quickly rising interest rates and volatility in the market. Regulatory scrutiny is coming, and your institution’s assets, liabilities, and liquidity management processes will fall under review.
Are you ready for that?
The team at Mercadien is nationally recognized for our expertise in audits, compliance, and risk management. We are here to ensure you have the understanding and tools you need to remain strong through these uncertain times.
Join us for a complimentary webinar where we will discuss ways your institution can avoid regulatory scrutiny and actions.
In this webinar, attendees will:
- Debrief on events leading up to the current state of the industry
- Learn how to protect your institution from regulatory scrutiny
- Review the three lines of defense & tips & tricks to strengthen them
- Understand how management & the board should be reviewing reports & evaluate if the current frequency of reviews is enough
- Assess their Key Risk Indicators
- Learn ways to challenge assumptions used in models
- Learn how to evaluate if & when your institution will utilize the Fed’s Bank Term Funding Program
1 – 2:15 PM EST – Presentation
2:15 – 2:30 PM EST – Q&A Session
Presented by: Salvatore Zerilli, CPA, CAMS, Managing Director & Chair; and
Miroslava Juscakova, CAMS, Manager, Mercadien’s Financial Institutions Services Group
Refund/Cancellation Policy: Since this program will be presented free of charge, there will be no refunds issued. For more information regarding complaint and/or program cancellation policies, please contact our office at 609-689-9700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
1.5 CPE credits in Specialized Knowledge is offered. No advance preparation or prerequisites required.