Webinar: Capital Markets & M&A Outlook Post COVID-19
- This event has passed.
Date: Thursday, June 4, 2020 | 1:00 PM - 2:15 PM
Venue: Your Computer,
Description: Join us for a webinar Capital Markets & M&A Outlook Post COVID-19 on Thursday, June 4th, from 1 – 2:15 PM.
The entire world has been impacted by COVID-19, and capital markets and M&A activity are no exception. In this webinar, we’ll explore the affect the COVID-19 pandemic has had on capital markets and mergers and acquisitions as well as how they may change once the pandemic is over.
Attendees of this complimentary webinar will:
- Learn the impact of COVID-19 on Capital Markets
- Understand buy-side and sell-side trends and strategies
- Consider projections and predictions over the next two years and how they may affect M&A activity
- Review succession planning tactics for the post COVID-19 world
- Evaluate what buy/sell decision is best for your company – internal vs. external
1 – 2 PM – Webinar/Presentation
2 – 2:15 PM – Q&A
*Please email any questions you plan to ask during the webinar to email@example.com so we can address your question either in the presentation or during the Q&A session.
Presenters: Lee D. Boss, CPA, MBA, Managing Director, Mercadien & Valentina Midura, Senior Managing Director, BDO Capital Advisors
Moderator: Frank Pina, CPA, Managing Director, Mercadien
Sponsored by: Mercadien’s Private Company Services Group
CPE Credits: 1 CPE Credit in Specialized Knowledge is offered. Program level is basic. No advance preparation or perquisites are required.
Refund/Cancellation Policy: For information about cancellation and refund policies, email firstname.lastname@example.org.