Webinar: OCC’s Final CRA Rule – What It Means for Your Bank
- This event has passed.
Date: Wednesday, June 24, 2020 | 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM
Venue: Your Computer,
Description: Please join us for a one-of-a-kind presentation featuring the nation’s leading Community Reinvestment Act expert, Kenneth H. Thomas, Ph.D., author of The CRA Handbook and former finance lecturer at The Wharton School of Business, who will address the OCC’s Final CRA rule, and what it means for your bank and next CRA exam.
Attendees at this complimentary, live webinar will:
- Review differences between the proposed joint rule by the OCC/FDIC & the Final Rule by the OCC
- Compare elements of the Final Rule & current rule
- Learn the Good, Bad & Ugly of the Final Rule
- Understand what the Final Rule means for FDIC & Fed-regulated banks
- Analyze the effects on your next exam
- Discuss where CRA reform stands today
1 CPE credit in Specialized Knowledge will be offered. No advance preparation or prerequisites required.
Refund Policy: Since this program is being presented free of charge, no refunds will be issued. For more information or questions about this event and cancellation/complaint policies, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 609-689-9700.