NJ Center for Non-profits 2021 Virtual Conference
- This event has passed.
Date: Wednesday, December 1 - Thursday, December 2, 2021 | Multi-Day Event
Venue: Your Computer,
Description: Mercadien is a proud sponsor of the Center for Non-profits 2021 New Jersey Non-profit Virtual Conference Together Toward a Better Normal on December 1st-2nd!
This year’s conference includes the following:
- Virtual format over two days
- Opportunities to network with other attendees, sponsors, and presenters
- 15 valuable breakout sessions covering advocacy, marketing, diversity and equity, leadership, the new work environment, and other timely topics
- Insight and creativity sharing among diverse leaders and champions of non-profits
- Come together to discuss how to strengthen partnerships between non-profits and philanthropy, advancing diversity and equity, working together toward pandemic recovery, and more
- Ideas to energize and inspire
- Registration includes access to recordings for most sessions for a limited time
For more information on this event or to register, please visit the Center for Nonprofits website. We look forward to seeing you there!