Mercadien Technologies – November Breakfast Workshop
- This event has passed.
Date: Tuesday, November 13, 2018 | 8:00 AM - 9:30 AM
Venue: Pyramid Club,
1735 Market Street
Philadelphia, PA 19103
Description: Mercadien Technologies, RCG, Crown VoIP & IT, and JF Smith & Associates Invites you to join our FREE Breakfast-Workshop… Featuring
BALANCED RESILIENCY IN TODAY’S CYBER-ECOSYSTEM
Laws concerning Cyber-Threat-Management are rapidly changing across ALL industries/markets. Updating & maintaining Internal-Controls, Policies & Procedures has become a central-focus for any-sized organization. It’s no longer RECOMMENDED but REQUIRED that you have a formal Cyber-Threat-Policy in place. Having protocols to address prevention, recovery and on-going protection are necessary for any organization using technology.
Expert Panel Members will discuss…
- Board-Reviews…understanding where to start and what to ask
- Emerging-Laws, Compliance & Regulations surrounding Cyber-Threat-Management
- Cyber-Threat-Prevention – Social Engineering / User-Awareness-Training
- Advancements in Smart-Building-Technology…Access-Controls, IP Surveillance, etc.
- Unified-Communications, positioning reliable failover
- Simple/Practical/Effective recovery options for ANY budget
8 – 8:30 AM – Registration / Breakfast
8:30 – 9:30 AM – Workshop
Complimentary parking will be provided at the Sonesta Hotel/Garage, 1800 Market Street (across the street from the BNY Mellon Center); attendees simply present their parking-ticket to seminar personnel…a voucher will be given to cover the fee.
Please note that attendance may be limited. For questions or more information about this event, contact Chris Mangano, Vice President – Sales & Marketing at email@example.com.