IIA Central NJ Fraud Conference 2019
- This event has passed.
Date: Tuesday, May 7, 2019 | All Day Event
Venue: Mercer County Community College Conference Center,
1200 Old Trenton Road
West Windsor, NJ 08550
Description: Chris Mangano, Vice President of Sales & Marketing for Mercadien Technologies, will present a session on Resiliency in Today’s Cyber-Ecosystem with Jordan Rand, Partner at Klehr Harrison Harvey Branzburg LLP, at the Institute of Internal Auditor Central NJ Chapter Annual Fraud Conference on Tuesday, May 7th at the Mercer County Community College Conference Center.
Are you afraid your company’s computer system will be hacked, breached, or extorted? If your business suffered a cyber security incident today, who would you call? What are the applicable laws? How would you pay for the damages? This session will focus on the evolution of cyber-threats, increasing government-regulations affecting all sectors/vertical-markets—along with practical prevention strategies including customized Risk-Assessments & Cyber-Insurance…one of the most cost-effective, comprehensive tools to address the aftermath of an incident.
Experts from Mercadien Technologies and Klehr, Harrison, Harvey & Branzburg LLP will discuss…
- IoT & Big-Data…why you need to know more
- Why are attacks more becoming far more successful?
- Industry Focus – What are the most targeted industries and why?
- Overview of the Biggest Breaches to Date
- Evolving Compliance & Regulations
- Risk Assessments-a permanent budget action-item
- Value of the Cyber Insurance
- Risk Transfer
- Overview of coverages available
- Estimated cost and limits of the insurance
- Incident costs and damages
- Five Hot Policy Topics (maybe retro dates, act of war/terror exclusion, contractual liability exclusion, physical damage exclusion and increasing prevalence in other lines excluding this risk)
To register for this event, or for more information, please visit the IIA Central NJ website by clicking here.