AICPA Governmental Accounting & Auditing Update Conference
- This event has passed.
Date: Monday, August 13 - Wednesday, August 15, 2018 | Multi-Day Event
Venue: The Washington Hilton,
1919 Connecticut Ave NW
Washington, DC 20009 United States
Description: Director Emily Hoffman, CPA, CGMA, PSA and Senior Consultant Richard Hoyt, MST, CPM, of Mercadien’s Compliance Oversight Services Group will present a session on Why Performance Audits? at the AICPA Governmental Accounting & Auditing Update Conference on Tuesday, August 14th from 7 – 7:50 AM at The Washington Hilton in Washington, D.C.
Attendees will learn an overview of key concepts and principals of performance audits conducted in accordance with Government Auditing Standards (GAS).
- Discuss why performance audits are relevant including how clients and government entities can benefit from performance audits
- Practical considerations of the performance audit process in accordance with GAS including planning, fieldwork and reporting
- Common types of performance audits including examples from our team
- Determine the uses and benefits of performance audits in accordance with GAS.
- Apply practical considerations of conducting performance audits.
For more information about this event or to register, visit the AICPA website.
Presented by: Emily A. Hoffman, CPA, CGMA, PSA, Director & W. Richard Hoyt, MST, CPM, Senior Consultant, Mercadien’s Compliance Oversight Services Group