Sherise Ritter honored as MidJersey Chamber of Commerce Citizen of the Year 2014
Frank Pina named to top 40 Under 40 list by Philadelphia Business Journal
Ken Kamen appeared on CNBC on April 7th to discuss High Frequency Trading
Ken Kamen discussed where to put your money in the technology sector on Fox Business
Upcoming Speaking Engagements:
- Chris Mangano will present at the Trenton, NJ Chapter of the Association of Government Accountants on April 25th.
- Chris Mangano will speak at the NAIOP-Commercial Real Estate Development Association's April 25th Technology Trends Conference.
- Melissa Correa will present at the NJ Bankers Association Annual Conference starting on April 30th.
- Donald Conway and Frank Pina will present at the Institute of Internal Auditors Central Jersey Chapter’s Annual Fraud Conference on May 14th.
- Salvatore Zerilli will moderate and Frank Pina will present at the Financial Managers Society South Central NJ chapter meeting on May 21st.
- Chris Mangano will make a presentation on June 6th at the NJ State Society of CPAs Annual Conference.
Mercadien is Available to Speak to your Organization. Click here to learn more.
Did you know…
Jordan Belfort, the Wolf of Wall Street, wrote a second book? In the sequel, he discusses
his association with Robert E. Brennan, the penny stock financier who led First Jersey Securities and filed personal bankruptcy in August 1995. Mercadien, as the court-appointed accountant to the Chapter 11 Trustee, performed the forensic investigation into Brennan’s financial holdings, as well as various litigation support assignments, from 1995 until late-2006, recovering more than $50 million for his creditors.