Knowledge and Insights
Jorge Olazagasti, MBA, Director & Melissa Correa, CRCM, Manager, of Mercadien’s Financial Institutions Services Group presented a webinar Credit Risk Management During Uncertain Times on Thursday, August 27th. During the webinar, they went over:
- The immediate impact of the pandemic on credit risk management
- Reviewing state specific lending initiatives
- How to monitor initiatives & delinquencies
- How to comprehend guidance on loss mitigation
- The long term impacts the pandemic will have on credit risk management
- Identifying potential problem loans in portfolio
- Utilizing stress testing to help recognize problem loans
- Understanding the importance of independent loan review
After the presentation, they answered some specific questions relating to credit risk management and provided valuable advice for organizations affected by the COVID-19 pandemic.
To watch the webinar replay, click here.
To view the slide deck, click here.
If you have additional questions and want information on how Mercadien can help you & your institution, contact us here.
DISCLAIMER: This advisory resource is for general information purposes only. It does not constitute business or tax advice, and may not be used and relied upon as a substitute for business or tax advice regarding a specific issue or problem. Advice should be obtained from a qualified accountant, tax practitioner or attorney licensed to practice in the jurisdiction where that advice is sought.