Do you want to be part of a team invested in your development and success? Do you consider yourself motivated and career driven? Do you have the maturity and insight to work directly with firm partners who are highly sought after within multiple industries? The Proposal Coordinator will work closely with firm partners, professional staff and team leadership. The position is responsible for all administrative aspects of development, coordination, and execution of the proposal process from concept to delivery. (i.e. printing, binding, and mailing). In addition, the proposal coordinator will be responsible for the tasks listed below.
- Collaborate with internal subject matter experts to write customized non-technical sections of business proposals
- Deliver high-quality projects in a fast-paced environment
- Manage multiple proposal projects simultaneously and maintain real-time development status of all proposal projects
- Respond to requests for information in a timely fashion
- Continue to update style guide and other writing tools
- Manage proofreading process for proposals, RFPs/RFIs and presentations
- Maintain a library of standard proposal content
- Provide quality assurance of formatting and content
- Liaise with team management to resolve issues
- Work closely with Marketing department for various tasks and projects
- Work closely with Marketing team on special projects as needed
- Bachelor of Arts degree in English, Communications, Journalism, Marketing or a related field preferred
- Previous experience developing proposals, preferably in a professional services firm
- Strong writing, editing and proofreading background
- Knowledge of grammatical, spelling and formatting issues
- Familiarity with online procurement tools for proposal submittals
- Personal ownership and accountability coupled with strong interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail and strong organization skills
- Must be able to communicate clearly, both verbally and in written format. A strong command of the English language and grammar is necessary.
This is an opportunity to gain valuable insight and experience with a leader in the accounting profession, dedicated to success and Leading by Example. The Mercadien Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Mercadien Group – A family of companies created to serve the diverse and sophisticated needs of clients in a capacity greater than any single organization can offer. Comprised of several distinct entities, the firm provides accounting, consulting, technology, and wealth management services. A team of trusted advisors working together, The Mercadien Group shares a broad knowledge base and creates seamless solutions that meet clients’ personal and business objectives.
Mercadien is dedicated to its associates and their professional development. We offer programs to help each individual reach their goals, such as educational and certification reimbursement, mentoring programs and an open door policy which affords access to our elite partner group and their knowledge and experiences.
Our salaries and bonus programs are highly competitive, along with benefits that include medical and dental, life insurance, long term disability insurance, 401K, cafeteria plan and excellent vacation and holiday paid time off benefits.
For more information, visit our website at www.www.mercadien.com
The Mercadien Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
To all recruitment agencies: The Mercadien Group does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our job alias, Mercadien employees or any other company location. The Mercadien Group is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Name: Human Resources Department