Knowledge and Insights
Mercadien Webinar Replay: Paycheck Protection Program Round 2 & Other Extended Benefits
Managing Directors Sherise D. Ritter, CPA & Kyle A. Neeld, CPA, Managers Matthew Smierciak, CPA & Elizabeth LaCorte, CPA & Financial Consultant Caitlin Kolczynski, CFP® of Mercadien’s COVID Consulting Services Group presented a webinar Paycheck Protection Program Round 2 & Other Extended Benefits on Wednesday, February 3rd.
During the webinar, they went over:
- Key points of the CAA including:
- New rules for the PPP loan program
- Individual relief provisions
- Employee retention initiatives
- Clarifications & modifications to the original PPP loan program
- Next steps if you are considering a round 2 loan
- Tax-related provisions of the Taxpayer Certainty & Disaster Tax Relief Act (TCDTR)
After the presentation, they answered some questions and provided valuable advice for organizations affected by the COVID-19 pandemic.
To watch the webinar replay, click here.
To view the slide deck, click here.
If you have additional questions and want information on how Mercadien can help you & your organization, contact us here.
DISCLAIMER: This advisory resource is for general information purposes only. It does not constitute business or tax advice, and may not be used and relied upon as a substitute for business or tax advice regarding a specific issue or problem. Advice should be obtained from a qualified accountant, tax practitioner or attorney licensed to practice in the jurisdiction where that advice is sought.