Knowledge and Insights
On Wednesday, June 24th Mercadien’s Financial Institutions Services Group hosted a one-of-a-kind presentation featuring the nation’s leading Community Reinvestment Act expert, Kenneth H. Thomas, Ph.D., author of The CRA Handbook and former finance lecturer at The Wharton School of Business, who addressed the OCC’s Final CRA rule, and what it means for banks and their next CRA exam.
During the webinar, Kenneth H. Thomas, Ph.D.:
- Reviewed differences between the proposed joint rule by the OCC/FDIC & the Final Rule by the OCC
- Compared elements of the Final Rule & current rule
- Showcased the Good, Bad & Ugly of the Final Rule
- Broke down what the Final Rule means for FDIC & Fed-regulated banks
- Analyzed the effects on upcoming exams
- Discussed where CRA reform stands today
To watch the webinar replay, click here.
To view the slide deck, click here.
If you have additional questions about this event or the topic, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.