Knowledge and Insights
Melissa Correa, CRCM, Manager & David Healey, Supervising Senior Associate of Mercadien’s Financial Institutions Services Group presented a webinar Common Audit Findings in PPP & Other Pandemic Relief Programs on Tuesday, November 17th.
During the webinar, they went over:
- Audit pitfalls as it relates to pandemic relief activities & the impact on risk management
- How to ensure proper customer communications
- How to identify opportunities to enhance documentation standards of requests/agreements
- Common audit findings related to PPP originations & forgiveness applications & the impact on risk management
- How to comprehend guidance on allowable costs
- How to identify opportunities to enhance documented policies & procedures
After the presentation, they answered some questions and provided valuable advice for organizations affected by the COVID-19 pandemic.
To watch the webinar replay, click here.
To view the slide deck, click here.
If you have additional questions and want information on how Mercadien can help you & your organization, contact us here.
DISCLAIMER: This advisory resource is for general information purposes only. It does not constitute business or tax advice, and may not be used and relied upon as a substitute for business or tax advice regarding a specific issue or problem. Advice should be obtained from a qualified accountant, tax practitioner or attorney licensed to practice in the jurisdiction where that advice is sought.