Mercadien Technologies & Crown VoIP & IT – Private Lunch Workshop
- This event has passed.
Date: Thursday, October 26, 2017 | 11:45 AM - 1:30 PM
Venue: Caffe Aldo Lamberti,
2011 Marlton Pike West
Cherry Hill, NJ 08002 United States
Description: Mercadien Technologies and Crown VoIP & IT Invites you to join our FREE Private-Lunch-Workshop… Featuring
MANAGED IT & VoIP COMMUNICATION SERVICES – TURNING COSTS INTO COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGES
Managed-IT support isn’t new…paying a flat-monthly-fee for an all-inclusive IT-service has been around for quite a while. BUT…if you have a current Managed-IT plan, are you getting all the entitlements you should be receiving? Are you supporting IT using a full/part-time staff person? Or are you aligned with an independent outside resource you call as needed…any of these strategies require a regular review to ensure your organization is being protected in today’s world of Cyber-Threats…AND…that you’re getting an appropriate level of support for the fees you’re paying.
The same applies to your organization’s Communication-Services. Do you have a Redundant Internet Solution?…did you know you could get more and pay less? Have you considered how you’d stay connected through a Super-Storm? You may already be in a VoIP platform…are you certain you’re getting the level of service you should? OR…if you haven’t moved to a VoIP platform, can you properly review your business needs so you don’t over-spend and under-utilize a new VoIP service?
In this Lunch-Workshop, experts from Mercadien Technologies & Crown VoIP & IT will discuss…
- What’s the best way to support IT for your organization’s size/profile?
- The Top-5 Service-Inclusions you should absolutely have in your Managed-IT-Plan
- Understanding Cyber-Threats, avoidance and what to do if your organization is affected
- Connecting multiple locations or one location…understand how to streamline costs
- How to stay connected through a Super-Storm…using Cellular for backup
- Know your “WiFi Footprint”…what are the number of devices/per employee on your WiFi?…should you be monitoring your Wireless Network?
- How to streamline ALL communications costs…AND…increase performance
Enjoy a gourmet lunch in the beautiful Tuscan-Wine-Cellar at Caffe Aldo Lamberti, while better understanding how to improve your technology services and reducing costs.
11:45 AM – Arrival / Registration
Noon – 1:30 PM – Lunch / Workshop
Register by October 12, 2017! Please note that attendance may be limited. For questions or more information about this event, email firstname.lastname@example.org.