Gallagher Insurance Nonprofit Seminar – Human Services & M&A
- This event has passed.
Date: Thursday, March 12, 2020 | 9:15 AM - 12:15 PM
Venue: Spring Hill Suites,
5000 Midlantic Drive
Mount Laurel, NJ
Description: Sherise D. Ritter, CPA, CGFM, CGMA, PSA, Managing Director & Co-Chair of Mercadien’s Nonprofit & Human Services Group, will participate in a panel on Managing the Risks of Mergers & Affiliations at Gallagher Insurance’s Human Services & M&A Seminar on March 12, 2020 at the Spring Hill Suites in Mount Laurel, NJ.
Join moderator Matt Jakubowski from Gallagher’s Nonprofit Practice for an informative discussion on Turbulence in the Marketplace – How is the environment changing for human services? He will be joined by panelists from the Human Services Divisions of:
- Hanover Insurance Group
- Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company
- Philadelphia Insurance Company
- Selective Insurance Group
Moderator Jim Walker, Area President at Gallagher, will lead a conversation about Managing the Risks of Merger and Affiliations. Joining him will be panelists:
- Dr. Anthony DiFabio, President & CEO – Acenda Integrated Health
- Fran McElhill, Partner – Archer Law
- Matt Jakubowski, Nonprofit Practice – AJG
- Sherise Ritter, Managing Director – The Mercadien Group
To learn more about this event, contact the Gallagher Insurance Hamilton Office at (609) 530-0111.