ABA Webinar – Regulatory Change Management – Pay it Forward!
- This event has passed.
Date: Tuesday, February 5, 2019 | 2:00 PM - 3:30 PM
Venue: Your Computer,
Description: Director Raji Sathappan, MBA, CRCM, CAMS, of Mercadien’s Financial Institutions Services Group, will be moderating a webinar panel on Regulatory Change Management – Pay It Forward from 2 – 3:30 PM Eastern Time on February 5th for the American Bankers Association (ABA).
Regulatory Change Management – Pay It Forward!
Regulatory change management is a key element in the Compliance Management System. A fresh approach is needed given recent changes in regulatory reform. This session will offer three practical frameworks, an application of a recent regulatory change, and leading practices and steps to prepare and manage this high risk area. Get your questions answered!
- Overview and importance of having a sustainable change model in light of current disruptive environment
- Evaluating and considering three different regulatory change frameworks
- Applying a regulatory change using these approaches
- Comparing and refining your program to incorporate industry leading practices
Moderator/Speaker: Raji Sathappan, MBA, CRCM, CAMS, Director, Mercadien’s Financial Institutions Services Group
- Kevin Georgetti, Esq. CRCM CAMS, Senior Vice President, Head of Compliance, Investors Bank
- Charles A. LeFevre, CRCM, Senior Vice President, Chief Compliance Officer, Fidelity Bank
- Scott Q. Nininger, CRCM, CFSSP, Senior Vice President, Director of Regulatory Risk Management, Union Bankshares Corporation
To find out more information about this event, or to register, visit the ABA Regulatory Compliance Conference website at: https://www.aba.com/Training/teleweb/Pages/020519briefing.aspx