FMS Philadelphia Webinar – Interpreting FFIEC BSA/AML Manual Updates
- This event has passed.
Date: Wednesday, October 14, 2020 | 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
Venue: Your Computer,
Description: Joseph Galdo, CPA, CFE, CAMS, Manager and Christina Richardson, CAMS, Supervisor of Mercadien’s Financial Institutions Services Group are presenting a webinar on Wednesday, October 14th, 2020 for FMS Philadelphia entitled, Interpreting FFIEC BSA/AML Manual Updates.
The Federal Financial Institutions Examination Council (FFIEC) released an updated version to certain portions of its Bank Secrecy Act/Anti-Money Laundering (BSA/AML) Examination Manual on April 15, 2020. The BSA/AML manual outlines the guidelines bank examiners follow when assessing the adequacy of a bank’s BSA/AML compliance program. However, it can also serve as a tool for financial institutions to provide insight on expectations for regulatory compliance, as well as how institutions are evaluated during the examination process.
- Purpose & history of the FFIEC BSA/AML Manual
- Understand how to utilize key takeaways
- Review & comprehend the specific updates made to the manual
- Assess the impact these changes will have on examinations
- Make necessary program adjustments for temporary changes in customer behavior due to pandemic
Hosted by: FMS Philadelphia
For more information or to register, click here.