Mercadien Technologies, LLC, a Mercadien Group company, is part of a family of distinct companies created to serve the diverse and sophisticated needs of clients in a capacity far greater than any single organization can offer.
Mercadien Technologies is experiencing rapid growth and is currently looking for a Network Engineer with a minimum of 3 years plus of field experience. This position will work directly with clients to provide technology solutions that meet their needs. Qualified candidates must possess workstation and server hardware skills and have experience with Windows server 2008 2012 and 2016 (certifications are a plus). Experience with Dell SonicWALL, Cisco, VMware, Rukus, Aruba and Managed Service Security Software tools (i.e Kaseya, LabTech, and N-able, is preferred).
QUALIFICATIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Implement new technology initiatives
- Design, and setup servers, SAN and wireless, firewall, switches, etc.
- Application updates and upgrades
- Ability to provide a written Technology Assessment review and maintain technical documentation
- Ability to support and trouble shoot LAN/WAN issues
- Ability to securing company data and equipment
- Ability to adapt to various environments
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIREMENTS:
- 3 + years experience with Microsoft technologies, including Windows server 2008/2012 Win7/Win8 workstation and various business software
- Microsoft Exchange & SQL
- Microsoft O365 Administration and Support
- Microsoft Certification a Plus
- VMware Certification a Plus
- Cisco Certification a Plus
- Kaseya Certification a Plus
If you are seeking professional and personal growth, challenge and fulfillment with a firm who values and invests in its associates, submit your resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Mercadien Group – A family of companies created to serve the diverse and sophisticated needs of clients in a capacity greater than any single organization can offer. Comprised of several distinct entities, the firm provides accounting, consulting, technology, and wealth management services. A team of trusted advisors working together, The Mercadien Group shares a broad knowledge base and creates seamless solutions that meet clients’ personal and business objectives.
Mercadien is dedicated to its associates and their professional development. We offer programs to help each individual reach their goals, such as educational and certification reimbursement, mentoring programs and an open door policy which affords access to our elite partner group and their knowledge and experiences.
Our salaries and bonus programs are highly competitive, along with benefits that include medical and dental, life insurance, long term disability insurance, 401K, cafeteria plan and excellent vacation and holiday paid time off benefits.
For more information, visit our website at www.www.mercadien.com
The Mercadien Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer who welcomes all diverse applicants and candidates who support diversity.
To all recruitment agencies: The Mercadien Group does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our job alias, Mercadien employees or any other company location. The Mercadien Group is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Name: Human Resources Department