The Mercadien Group has an immediate opening for a Senior Accountant to become part of our Tax team.
- Prepares complex returns for a variety of entities
- Review simple returns for a variety of entities; estimated tax for individuals and corporations
- Responds to moderately difficult IRS and State Tax notices
- Monitors work flow of returns to ensure budget guidelines are met
- Performs and documents research of moderately difficult tax issues using all of the research tools available
- Able to prepare and review C Corporation, S Corporation, Partnership, Qualified Plans, International Tax, Estate and Gift Tax, and Individual tax returns
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting
- 3-5 years public experience
- Hold or are pursuing a CPA license
- Excellent interpersonal and client relationship skills
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to a unique client needs driven practice
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office and other computer software applications
How to Apply
If you are seeking professional growth and fulfillment with a firm who values and invests in its associates submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
This is an opportunity to gain valuable insight and experience with a leader in the accounting profession, dedicated to success and Leading by Example. The Mercadien Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Mercadien, P.C., Certified Public Accountants – A member of The Mercadien Group, Mercadien, P.C., CPAs is part of a family of distinct companies created to serve the diverse and sophisticated needs of clients in a capacity far greater than any single organization can offer. The Mercadien Group employs more than 100 professionals and provides accounting, tax, consulting, technology, asset management, outsourcing and investment banking services to its clients. Mercadien, P.C., CPAs was rated as one of the Top 150 accounting firms in the nation by Inside Public Accounting.
Mercadien is dedicated to its associates and their professional development. To help individuals reach their goals, we offer educational and certification reimbursement, and mentoring programs. We are proud to support an open door policy which affords every associate access to the benefit of the knowledge and experiences of our elite partner group.
Our salaries and bonus programs are highly competitive and can be coupled with benefits that include medical, dental, life and long term disability insurance, 401K opportunities, a cafeteria plan and excellent vacation and holiday paid time off benefits.
For more information, visit our website at www.mercadien.com
The Mercadien Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
To all recruitment agencies: The Mercadien Group does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our job alias, Mercadien employees or any other company location. The Mercadien Group is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.