Do you want to be part of a team invested in your success with unlimited growth potential? Do you consider yourself motivated and career driven? Do you have the maturity and insight to work directly with business owners and firm partners who are highly sought after within multiple industries? At Mercadien, P.C., CPAs you will have direct interaction and responsibility with our clients to assist them with their accounting needs.
Mercadien, P.C., CPAs has an immediate opening for an Senior Audior. The Senior Auditor will be an essential member of the team supporting our not-for-profit, for profit and government clients. This is an exciting opportunity for an innovative, dedicated team player with a passion for client service who is looking to develop their career in an environment that proudly promotes a robust culture with an open-door policy and recognition programs..
- Must be able to perform a broad range of auditing and accounting tasks with experience in a paperless work environment
- Must be able to work with audit staff in the office and at the client’s premises, managing the engagement in the field and performing audit procedures
- Must have experience in financial statement auditing
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting
- 2-5+ years public accounting experience
- Hold or are pursuing a CPA license
- Government and not-for-profit auditing experience is a plus
- Above average computer skills, knowledge of Microsoft Office programs including Word and Excel and must have adequate typing abilities
- Must be able to communicate clearly both verbally and in written format. A strong command of the English language and grammar is necessary.
- Must be able to travel to the office or client location on a daily basis during core business hours.
How to Apply
If you are seeking professional growth and fulfillment with a firm who values and invests in its associates submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is an opportunity to gain valuable insight and experience with a leader in the accounting profession, dedicated to success and Leading by Example. The Mercadien Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Mercadien, P.C., Certified Public Accountants – A member of The Mercadien Group, Mercadien, P.C., CPAs is part of a family of distinct companies created to serve the diverse and sophisticated needs of clients in a capacity far greater than any single organization can offer. The Mercadien Group provides accounting, tax, consulting, technology, asset management, outsourcing and investment banking services to its clients.
Mercadien is dedicated to its associates and their professional development. To help individuals reach their goals, we offer educational and certification reimbursement, and mentoring programs. We are proud to support an open door policy which affords every associate access to the benefit of the knowledge and experiences of our elite partner group.
Our salaries and bonus programs are highly competitive and can be coupled with benefits that include medical, dental, life and long term disability insurance, 401K opportunities, a cafeteria plan and excellent vacation and holiday paid time off benefits.
The Mercadien Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
To all recruitment agencies: The Mercadien Group does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our job alias, Mercadien employees or any other company location. The Mercadien Group is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.