Are you looking for an opportunity to work for a professional firm that offers flexibility? If so, seize this opportunity! The Mercadien Group continues to grow, creating the need for a Quality Assurance Tax Manager to become part of our dynamic Tax team. Assuming this role, you will work closely with firm partners, professional staff, and diverse clients to provide important technical and quality guidance. The manager should be able to perform a broad range of accounting tasks with experience in a paperless work environment preferred. The Quality Assurance Tax Manager role offers a flexible schedule and great work life balance! This position can be offered on a Full-time or Part-time basis with remote work available.
- Deploys new professional standards & guidance (newsletters, best practices, tools) to the firm; coordinates and facilitates training on these topics as needed
- Develops, implements and evaluates compliance with standards and “best-practices” on specific engagements and firm overall
- Consults with staff on technical matters as subject matter expert and involves Practice Leader as needed
- Provides updates to templates, reports, letters and industry specific financial reporting sample companies
- New user set up in various accounting software systems
- Work directly with team on organizer process and be of assistance for staff questions
- Assists in the design, instruction, and evaluation of Firm training
- Renewal, setup, and administration of docusign
- Evaluates firm subscriptions to research and other tools
- Partners with firm operations group on Tax CPE requirements
- Works with Project Manager on special projects
- Assists teams in emergency situations as needed (i.e. manager level review of files, participating as a subject matter expert, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting
- Must hold CPA license
- Must possess above average computer skills, knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
- Ability to perform several tasks concurrently with ease and professionalism
- Must be able to communicate clearly both verbally and in written format. A strong command of the English language and grammar is necessary
How to Apply
If you are seeking professional growth and fulfillment with a firm who values and invests in its associates, apply below or submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is an opportunity to gain valuable insight and experience with a leader in the accounting profession, dedicated to success.
The Mercadien Group – A family of companies created to serve the diverse and sophisticated needs of clients in a capacity greater than any single organization can offer. Comprised of several distinct entities, the firm provides accounting, consulting, technology, and wealth management services. A team of trusted advisors working together, The Mercadien Group shares a broad knowledge base and creates seamless solutions that meet clients’ personal and business objectives.
Mercadien is dedicated to its associates and their professional development. We offer programs to help each individual reach their goals, such as educational and certification reimbursement, mentoring programs and an open door policy which affords access to our elite partner group and their knowledge and experiences.
Our salaries and bonus programs are highly competitive, along with benefits that include medical and dental, life insurance, long term disability insurance, 401K, cafeteria plan and excellent vacation and holiday paid time off benefits.
For more information, visit our website at www.mercadien.com. The Mercadien Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
To all recruitment agencies: The Mercadien Group does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our job alias, Mercadien employees or any other company location. The Mercadien Group is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.