Mercadien, P.C., CPAs has an immediate position opening for a Lottery Intern. The internship will be located at the Lottery Headquarters in Lawrence, NJ.
- Perform lottery observation duties on a part-time basis
- Attend and observe 2-3 mid-day and/or night televised New Jersey lottery drawings (approximately 4-6 hours per week as follows Monday through Sunday at 12PM-1:15PM and/or 7PM-9:15PM)
- Must be working towards obtaining degree in Accounting or related business field
- Must be available evenings and some weekends
- Responsible for transportation and housing
- Must live within 20 mi during the school-year and/or breaks from school
- Sophomore or Junior preferred
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Must be able to communicate clearly, both verbally and in written format. A strong command of the English language and grammar is necessary
How to Apply:
If you are seeking professional growth and fulfillment with a firm who values and invests in its associates submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is an opportunity to gain valuable insight and experience with a leader in the accounting profession, dedicated to success.
The Mercadien Group:
A family of companies created to serve the diverse and sophisticated needs of clients in a capacity greater than any single organization can offer. Comprised of several distinct entities, the firm provides accounting, consulting, technology, and wealth management services. A team of trusted advisors working together, The Mercadien Group shares a broad knowledge base and creates seamless solutions that meet clients’ personal and business objectives.
Mercadien is dedicated to its associates and their professional development. We offer programs to help each individual reach their goals, such as educational and certification reimbursement, mentoring programs and an open door policy which affords access to our elite partner group and their knowledge and experiences.
Our salaries and bonus programs are highly competitive, along with benefits that include medical and dental, life insurance, long term disability insurance, 401K, cafeteria plan and excellent vacation and holiday paid time off benefits.
For more information, visit our website at www.mercadien.com
The Mercadien Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
To all recruitment agencies: The Mercadien Group does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our job alias, Mercadien employees or any other company location. The Mercadien Group is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.