The Mercadien Group is expanding and seeks a Junior BSA Analyst to join our “Gold” team. The “Gold” team provides risk management services and regulatory compliance services to a variety of clients within the banking industry. These services include, but are not limited to, outsourced internal audits, regulatory compliance reviews, commercial loan review activities, BSA/AML independent testing, IT audits and consulting services.
The candidate will work on BSA consulting engagements as a junior analyst and will be responsible for the following:
- Complete investigation and documentation for alerts triggered through the BSA/AML system; and
- Assist in ad hoc projects to gather data from the BSA/AML system.
The ideal candidate must have:
- Ability to analyze and assess customer relationships;
- Strong analytical, writing and time management skills;
- Ability to work independently while acknowledging issues to escalate appropriately;
- Ability to effectively navigate in BSA/AML programs to understand and access suspicious activity monitoring rules;
- Have 1+ year(s) of experience as a BSA analyst at banking institutions;
- Have experience with working in smaller community and commercial banks a plus; and
- Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS) designation also a plus.
If you have professional experience in the banking industry, and are seeking professional growth and fulfillment with a firm who values and invests in its associates, submit your resume and salary requirements to email@example.com.
Mercadien, P.C., Certified Public Accountants – A member of The Mercadien Group, Mercadien, P.C., CPAs is part of a family of distinct companies created to serve the diverse and sophisticated needs of clients in a capacity far greater than any single organization can offer. The Mercadien Group employs more than 130 professionals and provides accounting, tax, consulting, technology, asset management, outsourcing and investment banking services to its clients.
Mercadien is dedicated to its associates and their professional development. To help individuals reach their goals, we offer educational and certification reimbursement as well as various internal mentoring programs. We are proud to support an open door policy which affords every associate access to the benefit of the knowledge and experiences of our elite partner group.
Join our team and enjoy competitive salary and bonus programs, benefits that include medical and dental insurance, life insurance, long term disability insurance, 401K opportunities, a cafeteria plan and excellent vacation and holiday paid time off benefits.
For more information, visit our website at www.mercadien.com.
The Mercadien Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
To all recruitment agencies: The Mercadien Group does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our job alias, Mercadien employees or any other company location. The Mercadien Group is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.