Banking Compliance Senior Associate
The Mercadien Group is expanding and seeks a Senior Internal Auditor to join our “Gold” team. The “Gold” team is our Banking team that provides risk management services and regulatory compliance services to a variety of clients within the banking industry. These services include, but are not limited to, outsourced internal audits, regulatory compliance reviews, commercial loan review activities, BSA/AML independent testing, IT audits and consulting services. Requirements for the Senior Internal Auditor position include, but are not limited to:
- Monitor the productivity of staff and the work plan on a single engagement
- Compile audit/compliance reports and draft business advice comments
- Gather appropriate evidence using effective client inquiries, test of details, and basic analytical procedures
- Evaluate evidence gathered appropriately by recognizing and evaluating exceptions resulting from both test of details and analytical procedures, develop appropriate conclusions based on evidence and identify issues needing the attention of supervisory personnel
- Complete an accurate engagement documentation
- Be primary contact during field work
- Strong analytical, writing and time management skills;
- Ability to work independently while acknowledging issues to escalate appropriately;
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or relevant business field;
- Have 3-5 year(s) of experience in the areas of internal audit/regulatory compliance within the banking industry;
- Have experience with working in smaller community and commercial banks a plus; and
- CPA, CRCM, CAMS, CIA, or CISA designation also a plus.
How to Apply
If you are seeking professional growth and fulfillment with a firm who values and invests in its associates submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is an opportunity to gain valuable insight and experience with a leader in the accounting profession, dedicated to success and Leading by Example. The Mercadien Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Mercadien Group – A family of companies created to serve the diverse and sophisticated needs of clients in a capacity greater than any single organization can offer. Comprised of several distinct entities, the firm provides accounting, consulting, technology, and wealth management services. A team of trusted advisors working together, The Mercadien Group shares a broad knowledge base and creates seamless solutions that meet clients’ personal and business objectives.
Mercadien is dedicated to its associates and their professional development. We offer programs to help each individual reach their goals, such as educational and certification reimbursement, mentoring programs and an open door policy which affords access to our elite partner group and their knowledge and experiences.
Our salaries and bonus programs are highly competitive, along with benefits that include medical and dental, life insurance, long term disability insurance, 401K, cafeteria plan and excellent vacation and holiday paid time off benefits.
For more information, visit our website at www.mercadien.com. The Mercadien Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
To all recruitment agencies: The Mercadien Group does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our job alias, Mercadien employees or any other company location. The Mercadien Group is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.