The Mercadien Group is expanding and seeks a Financial Administrative Assistant to join our Technology group! The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for supporting the President of our Technology company, Mercadien Technologies, with various administrative duties as well as work directly with clients and vendors.
- Sales Administration
- Contact vendors for pricing quotes
- Prepare client quotes with assistance from Service and Client Care Managers
- Place product orders based on sales orders
- Record product costs from AP invoices in billing system
- Handle client billing, receivables and collections
- Database Maintenance
- Track prospects, clients and vendors in system database.
- Accounts Payable Tracking
- Match POs with product invoices
- Review and code products related bills with GL coding and coordinate with Accounting department for proper recording and payment
- Maintain source documentation and file maintenance
- Handling client calls
- Appointment scheduling and meeting coordination
- Client correspondence
- File maintenance and retrieval
- Must be available to work a minimum of 40 hours per work, between the professional hours of 8am and 5pm
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs and Connectwise is a plus
- Experience in the technology industry a plus
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
If you are seeking professional and personal growth, challenge and fulfillment with a firm who values and invests in its associates, submit your resume and salary requirements to email@example.com.
The Mercadien Group – A family of companies created to serve the diverse and sophisticated needs of clients in a capacity greater than any single organization can offer. Comprised of several distinct entities, the firm provides accounting, consulting, technology, and wealth management services. A team of trusted advisors working together, The Mercadien Group shares a broad knowledge base and creates seamless solutions that meet clients’ personal and business objectives.
Mercadien is dedicated to its associates and their professional development. We offer programs to help each individual reach their goals, such as educational and certification reimbursement, mentoring programs and an open door policy which affords access to our elite partner group and their knowledge and experiences.
Our salaries and bonus programs are highly competitive, along with benefits that include medical and dental, life insurance, long term disability insurance, 401K, cafeteria plan and excellent vacation and holiday paid time off benefits.
For more information, visit our website at www.mercadien.com
The Mercadien Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer who welcomes all diverse applicants and candidates who support diversity.
To all recruitment agencies: The Mercadien Group does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our job alias, Mercadien employees or any other company location. The Mercadien Group is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.