The Mercadien Group is searching for an Accountant to become part of our growing team.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting
- Possess the drive to pursue a CPA license
- Above average computer skills, knowledge of Microsoft Office programs including Word and Excel and must have adequate typing abilities
- Must be able to communicate clearly both verbally and in written format. A strong command of the English language and grammar is necessary.
- Must be able to travel to office and/or client location on a daily basis (transportation to be provided by employees)
- Must be present at client location and/or office during normal day business hours
- Must be able to commit and adhere to a regular and consistent schedule
If you are seeking professional and personal growth, challenge and fulfillment with a firm who values and invests in its associates, submit your resume and salary requirements to email@example.com.
Mercadien, P.C., Certified Public Accountants – A member of The Mercadien Group, Mercadien, P.C., CPAs is part of a family of distinct companies created to serve the diverse and sophisticated needs of clients in a capacity far greater than any single organization can offer. The Mercadien Group employs more than 130 professionals and provides accounting, tax, consulting, technology, asset management, outsourcing and investment banking services to its clients.
Mercadien is dedicated to its associates and their professional development. To help individuals reach their goals, we offer educational and certification reimbursement as well as various internal mentoring programs. We are proud to support an open door policy which affords every associate access to the benefit of the knowledge and experiences of our elite partner group.
Our salaries and bonus programs are highly competitive and can be coupled with benefits that include medical and dental insurance, life insurance, long term disability insurance, 401K opportunities, a cafeteria plan and excellent vacation and holiday paid time off benefits.
For more information, visit our website at www.mercadien.com
The Mercadien Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
To all recruitment agencies: The Mercadien Group does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our job alias, Mercadien employees or any other company location. The Mercadien Group is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.