The Mercadien Group is expanding and seeks an Associate to join our “Gold” team. The “Gold” team is our Banking team that provides risk management services and regulatory compliance services to a variety of clients within the banking industry. These services include, but are not limited to, outsourced internal audits, regulatory compliance reviews, commercial loan review activities, BSA/AML independent testing, IT audits and consulting services. Requirements for the Associate position include, but are not limited to:
- Assist with audit/compliance reports and the development and drafting of business advice comments
- Gather appropriate evidence using effective client inquiries, test of details, and basic analytical procedures
- Assist in evaluating evidence gathered appropriately by recognizing and evaluating exceptions resulting from both test of details and analytical procedures, develops appropriate conclusions based on evidence and identifies issues needing the attention of supervisory personnel
- Assists with preparation of complete and accurate engagement documentation
- Strong analytical, writing and time management skills;
- Ability to work independently while acknowledging issues to escalate appropriately;
- Ability to effectively navigate in BSA/AML program and core banking systems to understand and access suspicious activity monitoring rules;
- Have 1+ year(s) of experience as a BSA analyst or branch level experience at banking institutions;
- Have experience with working in smaller community and commercial banks a plus; and
- Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (“CAMS”) designation also a plus.
How to Apply
If you are seeking professional growth and fulfillment with a firm who values and invests in its associates submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is an opportunity to gain valuable insight and experience with a leader in the accounting profession, dedicated to success and Leading by Example. The Mercadien Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Mercadien Group – A family of companies created to serve the diverse and sophisticated needs of clients in a capacity greater than any single organization can offer. Comprised of several distinct entities, the firm provides accounting, consulting, technology, and wealth management services. A team of trusted advisors working together, The Mercadien Group shares a broad knowledge base and creates seamless solutions that meet clients’ personal and business objectives.
Mercadien is dedicated to its associates and their professional development. We offer programs to help each individual reach their goals, such as educational and certification reimbursement, mentoring programs and an open door policy which affords access to our elite partner group and their knowledge and experiences.
Our salaries and bonus programs are highly competitive, along with benefits that include medical and dental, life insurance, long term disability insurance, 401K, cafeteria plan and excellent vacation and holiday paid time off benefits.
For more information, visit our website at www.mercadien.com
The Mercadien Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
To all recruitment agencies: The Mercadien Group does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our job alias, Mercadien employees or any other company location. The Mercadien Group is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.