Mercadien, P.C., CPAs has an immediate opening for an Accounting Coordinator to join our Operations Team. The Accounting Coordinator will work closely with the Finance Director and Controller to meet financial deliverables in a timely manner. In order to be successful in this role, you should know how to effectively multitask, have strong organizational skills, and be able to communicate well with the team.
- Cash receipts processing
- Prepare bank deposit and process remotely
- Recording receipts
- Accounts payable processing
- Account coding
- Entering invoices to AP system
- File maintenance
- Purge A/P files
- Check Processing
- Maintain petty cash
- Assist in payroll processing
- Maintain and update various budget schedules
- Distribution of miscellaneous financial reports to Principals
- Miscellaneous tasks and projects for the department
- 2-3 years accounting/bookkeeping experience
- Associates degree, business certificate, or relevant working experience
- Above average computer skills, knowledge of Microsoft Office programs including Word and Excel and must have adequate typing abilities
- Must be able to communicate clearly both verbally and in written format. A strong command of the English language and grammar is necessary.
- Must be able to travel to the office or client location on a daily basis during core business hours
How to Apply
If you are seeking professional growth and fulfillment with a firm who values and invests in its associates submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
This is an opportunity to gain valuable insight and experience with a leader in the accounting profession, dedicated to success and Leading by Example. The Mercadien Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Mercadien Group – A family of companies created to serve the diverse and sophisticated needs of clients in a capacity greater than any single organization can offer. Comprised of several distinct entities, the firm provides accounting, consulting, technology, and wealth management services. A team of trusted advisors working together, The Mercadien Group shares a broad knowledge base and creates seamless solutions that meet clients’ personal and business objectives.
Mercadien is dedicated to its associates and their professional development. We offer programs to help each individual reach their goals, such as educational and certification reimbursement, mentoring programs and an open door policy which affords access to our elite partner group and their knowledge and experiences.
Our salaries and bonus programs are highly competitive, along with benefits that include medical and dental, life insurance, long term disability insurance, 401K, cafeteria plan and excellent vacation and holiday paid time off benefits.
For more information, visit our website at www.mercadien.com
The Mercadien Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
To all recruitment agencies: The Mercadien Group does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our job alias, Mercadien employees or any other company location. The Mercadien Group is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.