Deals. Contracts. Negotiations. Valuations. Bonds. Closed doors. Media circuses. The sports and entertainment business plays by its own set of rules.
Mercadien Consulting has expertise in facility operation; construction management; valuation, acquisition and sale of minor league franchises; business plan development; corporate sponsorship and marketing agreements; and tax and financial planning. Our professionals have consulted to major and minor league franchises and stadiums, theme parks, professional athletes and other high-profile clients.
We provide a full complement of services that allows us to become a key player on each of our client’s teams:
- Procurement of acquisition financing
- Representation of prospective purchasers before governing bodies
- Creation of business plans to obtain acquisition financing for franchises
- Performance of lease analyses and negotiations
- Preparation of feasibility studies for proposed facilities
- Development of corporate sponsorship and marketing agreements for sporting and theme park events to secure blue-chip sponsors and promote ticket sales
- Advisement on financial, tax and professional sporting rules
- Contract administration
- Preparation of complex interstate individual tax returns
- Representation before taxing authorities
- Performance of career planning and management functions