Mercadien's forensic and litigation support team advises counsel and clients on a variety of controversial issues including investigating potential fraud, commercial litigation, criminal litigation and shareholder disputes. Our experienced professionals bring specialized skill sets and deep industry knowledge to your case involving financial, accounting or economic issues. The personalized level of service we provide coupled with the technical resources of our firm and affiliates enable us to quickly respond to the highly complex and time-sensitive needs of our clients.
We are often engaged to review accounting and business records and provide detailed analysis to uncover critical facts and underlying anecdotal information associated with the circumstances surrounding your case. We help our clients understand the events they are faced with and prepare them to address and resolve related issues. Over the years, we have developed sound methodologies and cost-effective strategies that help clients handle these difficult situations.
With decades of forensic and litigation consulting experience, in a multitude of matters and industries, we have a solid track record of dealing with challenging financial and economic issues in complex litigation. Our constant training allows us to provide the financial clarity needed during a case, from strategy development and discovery to expert report writing and testimony.
Mercadien practitioners have deep experience providing the following forensic and litigation support services:
- Fraud and forensic investigations
- Corporate accounting and internal investigations
- Economic damages assessments and calculations including damages theory formulation, financial modeling and lost profits analysis
- Contract dispute inspections and assessments
- Shareholder disputes
- Insolvency and reorganization consulting
- Debtor restructuring
- Bank collateral investigations
- E-discovery assignments including forensic imaging, document review and focused email searches
- Other financial and business consulting services