Looking ahead to the inevitable and the unexpected. Following through on a plan. Managing tax implications. Mercadien, P.C. can assist in every aspect of these activities.
Mercadien believes a holistic approach to estate planning is the most effective way to manage the process and identify the various issues surrounding estate planning decisions. Mercadien works with their clients and advisors to assemble an interactive team of professionals that can effectively facilitate the clients planning needs.
The plan is only the first step, appropriate implementation follow through and periodic review is essential to keeping the plan viable. Mercadien's professionals can assist in all these activities.
- Reviewing wills and other planning documents
- Providing an estate plan check up and estate plan reviews
- Advising on setting up trusts, such as Revocable and Irrevocable Trusts, Special Needs Trusts
- Planning for education and retirement needs
- Business succession planning, valuations and Buy/Sell Agreements
- Developing insurance and gifting strategies
- Preparation of estate and gift tax returns
- Preparation of Fiduciary income tax returns
- Distribution planning and management
- Formal and informal estate and trust accountings
- Trustee & Executor Support Services