As with other companies, engineering and architectural firms must make important financial and planning decisions on their own behalf to run their businesses. Such decisions impact the bottom line and future growth of their firms. As a result, and as many engineers and architects can attest, it is a smart strategy to utilize a trusted, savvy and objective advisor to provide financial services and valuable insights to guide their firms.
For more than half a century, The Mercadien Group has provided financial and strategic business solutions that add value to firms in this sector. Specializing in business advisory, accounting, assurance (audits and reviews), and tax services, our experienced and highly-credentialed professionals offer the highest levels of knowledge and responsiveness to our engineering and architectural firm clients.
Mercadien can help your firm overcome its business challenges and maintain standards to maximize your competitive edge. We leverage our entire suite of professional and technical expertise in numerous areas to assist with your financial, organizational, management, client service, technology and growth initiatives.
As foremost thought leaders in this field, our team provides proactive, cost-effective advice and service through the use of sophisticated business acumen. Forward-thinking and relationship driven, we know our clients.
New business growth - strategy & tactics
- Add new clients
- Expand current business
- Establish new vertical markets
- Improve team collaboration
- Evaluate merger economics
- Strategic/business planning
- Succession & exit planning
- CEO/managing partner consulting
- Business/management consulting
- Compensation plans
- Information technology
- Facilitation of partner retreats & executive meetings
- Profit growth strategies
- Tax efficiency consulting & compliance
- Budgeting & forecasting – firm-wide & project
- Internal financial control studies
- Assurance (financial statement/retirement plan audits)