Mercadien pledges to be accountable and guided by these core values that we use as our compass. Core values are the essential and enduring principles that are integral to our success. These values form the foundation of our work, how we interact with one another, and which strategies we employ to accomplish our efforts. We define leadership as embracing these core values and having the courage to act on them on behalf of our families, our firm, ourselves, our clients, colleagues, and community.
- Integrity – conducting our affairs honestly and ethically and doing what’s right, regardless of the cost or consequence.
- Excellence – striving to be the best in everything we do, being a part of something special, and enabling ourselves and others to reach the highest potential.
- Responsibility – being accountable for the success, development, and improvement of our families, our firm, ourselves, our clients, colleagues, and community.
- Creativity – embracing change and continually seeking out and developing innovative ways to serve our families, our firm, ourselves, our clients, colleagues, and community, recognizing that failure is an integral part of success.
- Respect – appreciating, understanding, and supporting ourselves and others, our colleagues, our clients, and community.